YOUR HOME MAY BE WORTH MORE THAN YOU THINK
The greatest challenge for every seller is the listing price. It’s important to price your home right, not only to receive a good return on your investment, but also to attract qualified buyers in a reasonable amount of time.
If you're planning to sell your home, we will help you appraise your home's current market value by preparing a FREE Home Market Analysis without obligation.
Your free Home Market Analysis will look at several factors affecting value and marketability of your home, including:
- Comparable Property Data - research of similar homes currently on the market, recently sold homes and expired listings.
- Market Conditions/Competition – how economic seasonal trends and the number of competitive homes on the market affect demand.
- Location - real estate is all about location, location, location! Proximity to schools, transportation, and length of commute play a significant role in determining price.
- Mortgage Conditions – how current interest rates and anticipated movement up or down affect a purchasers buying power.
- Appearance – how the appearance, maintenance, and upkeep of your home factors into your ultimate final value.
Properly priced homes will sell quicker. Our team will work with you to determine what that price should be and make sure your listing gets the best exposure to reach the right buyer—whether they are located out of state, in another country, or in the neighborhood.
Joel Schantz is a top producer in real estate with many years of experience and known as an award winning service as a top Berkshire Hathaway producer in the Taos area.