SYNOPSIS of the Taos Market: 1st Half of 2018
Total Market: (compared to the same period of time 2017)
- Units UP 5%
- Sales Volume UP 1%
Residential: Single Family
- Units DOWN 8%
- Average Sales Price $341,765 remaining the same from 12/31/17
- Bank Owned properties averaging $163,083 with activity lessening
- Absorption Rate is ranging from 3 months to 39 months depending on the price range: Averaging under a year for the active price ranges below $400,000
- DOM (Days on Market) 162
- Units UP 15%
- Average Sales Price DOWN 7%
Land: <Land (building site)
- Units UP 53%
- Average Sales Price UP 20% to $292,550
- DOM 109
- Hot locations: TSV and Town of Taos
Land: <5 acres (building sites)
- Units UP 24%
- Average Sales $102,188
- DOM 352
Land in general has more activity in all parcel sizes and locations. Check with your BHHS agent for specifics.
- Units are up and buildings are moving.
- DOM 316
Taos Real Estate Market is active.
Taos Real Estate is moving in the right direction.
Charts: 2018 1st Half
Charts: 2017 Annual